For a Veggie Pride Parade, there could be as many goals as there are vegetarians and vegans. Just the same, the organizers of the event feel the need to state their aspirations for the parade, ones that can be shared by all.
- To set a positive example by standing proud and standing up for the veg'n lifestyle.
- To show our true love of animals, which must include farmed animals.
- To celebrate our healthy diet.
- To educate about the issues surrounding today's cruel, unsustainable, and exploitative meat-, egg-, and dairy-production systems.
- To encourage meat eaters—through advocacy and example—to join us in our compassionate way of living.